Terms of Service
Terms of Service Effective as of Sep., 2022
Welcome to Readamo. Readamo is a platform offering novel and other reading materials. The services (including but
not limited to the mobile application as well as the services provided therein; hereinafter collectively,
"Services") are provided by ADMATE TECH PTE. LTD. (“Platform", "we", "us", or "our"). Platform is registered at
SINGAPORE. "You", "your" and "user(s)" refer to any person using the Services.By accessing or using the Platform,
you confirm that you unconditionally accept these Terms and that you agree to fully comply with them. Please read
these Terms carefully before using the Platform. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Platform
and you are not granted permission to access, view, or otherwise use the Platform for any purpose.
The Services are only available to individuals age  and over. Any access to or use of the Services by anyone
under  or the age of majority where you reside is expressly prohibited. If you are below the age of majority
where you reside, you must review these Terms with your parent or legal guardian to confirm that you and your parent
or legal guardian understand and agree to them.
2. Registration and Accounts
- 2.1 To use certain features of the Platform, you are required to register for a Readamo account (an “Account”).
You agree that all information that you submit during the Account signup process, or additional information you
submit to your Account profile at any time thereafter, shall be accurate and truthful, and you shall keep the same
up to date.
- 2.2 Your Account is unique and personal to you. Any user name, password, or any other piece of information
chosen by you or provided to you as part of our security procedures, must be treated as confidential, and you must
not disclose it to any other person or entity. You must exercise caution when accessing your account from a public
or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. You
understand and agree that should you be provided an account, your account is personal to you and you agree not to
provide any other person with access to this website, application, or portions of it using your user name,
password, or other security information. Your password protects your user account, and you are solely responsible
for keeping your password confidential and secure.
- 2.3 You may register for and login to the Platform using login functionalities provided by third-party
platforms, such as Google and Apple. In addition to the Terms, you agree to comply with the relevant third-party
platform’s terms of service applicable to your use of such functionalities.
- 2.4 You have the ability to delete your Account, and you should understand that upon deletion of your Account,
you will lose the right to access or use all or part of the Platform.
- 2.5 We may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account at any time if in our reasonable opinion
may do this without notice if we consider grounds for this are serious, or we will try to give you reasonable
notice if the grounds are less serious.
3. Payment Terms
You may be required to purchase Coins to access certain content offered by our Service. Before you pay any fees,
you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All purchased Coins are
non-refundable, non-transferable, revocable, non-exclusive. You confirm that you are over 18 years old before you
make any purchases. Coins cannot be exchanged or be used for any purpose other than to access certain content
offered by the Service.
- 3.1 The Platform reserves the right to determine pricing for the Service. Upon advance notice to you, we may
change the fees for any feature of the Service, including additional fees or charges. We, at our sole discretion,
may make promotional offers with different features and different pricings to any customers. These promotional
offers, unless made to you, will not apply to the Service provided to you.
3.2 YOU AGREE THAT ALL COIN SALES TO YOU ARE FINAL AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR ANY REASON UNLESS REQUIRED BY
APPLICABLE LAWS. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR ANY OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED COINS WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS
SUSPENDED OR TERMINATED, WHETHER SUCH SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
4. Proprietary Rights
- 4.1 The Services are owned and operated by the Platform. Unless otherwise explicitly specified by the Platform,
all materials that are included in, or otherwise a part of, the Services, including past, present, and future
versions, domain names, source and object code, the text, site design, logos, graphics and icons and all
registered and unregistered intellectual property rights related to these (collectively, "Content"), are owned,
controlled and/or licensed by the Platform.
- 4.2 The Content is protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, patent,
and other laws, rules, regulations and treaties. Your use of the Services does not transfer to you any ownership
or other rights in the Services or the Content. Any use of the Content not expressly authorized by these Terms is
prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Services may violate copyright, trademark,
patent, and other applicable laws, rules, regulations, and treaties, and could result in criminal or civil
- 4.3 The Platform grants you, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, a limited, non-exclusive,
non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to: (a) install and use one object code copy of any mobile
application associated with the Service obtained from a legitimate marketplace (whether installed by you or
pre-installed on your mobile device by the device manufacturer) on a mobile device that you own or control; and
(b) access and use the Service.
- 4.4 Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a)
reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service; (b) make modifications to the Service;
or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control
mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it.
5. User Content
- 5.1 Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including but not limited
to original literary works (such as fictions, short stories, essays, etc.), suggestions, messages, comments,
reviews, photos, video, images, folders, data, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to post or
publish User Content on the Service. You shall have fully understood and agree to this section prior to uploading,
posting or publishing any User Content to the Service.
- 5.2 By posting or publishing User Content, you grant us a worldwide and non-exclusive right and license (with
the right to sublicense to our affiliates solely in connection with their provision of the Services) to host,
store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, transmit, broadcast, modify (which is made solely for the purpose of
formatting for display), and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats only through
our Services. The Platform is licensed to use the User Content for any purpose, in all media, in perpetuity,
without owing any obligation or liability to you whatsoever. If you wish to keep a User Content private or
proprietary, please do not transmit any User Content to the Platform or share any User Content with others.
- 5.3 You are solely responsible for any User Content that you post or publish on the Service, and you are
responsible for the consequences of posting or publishing such User Content. By posting or publishing User
Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- You are the creator or owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and
permissions to authorize us and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to
exercise the licenses granted by you in this section, in the manner contemplated by us, the Service, and these
- Your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i)
infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade
secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
(ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other
person; or (iii) any other policies or guidelines of the Platform to which your User Content is subject; (iv)
cause the Platform to violate any law or regulation.
- 5.4 You are aware that the uploaded, posted and published User Content is automatically stored and present in
our Service. Unless otherwise provided by law, the Platform is under no obligation to monitor, filter, edit or
control User Content that you or other users upload, post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or
liable for User Content. We may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, delete, take down,
edit, or block any User Content that in our sole determination violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and
acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. We do not endorse any User
Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed in any User Content. You agree to waive, and do waive,
any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against us with respect to User Content. We expressly
disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content.
6. Third-Party Services
We may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information, including User Content, to third
party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on the Platform with an account on
the third party service, such as Twitter or Facebook, or through our implementation of third party buttons (such as
“like” or “share” buttons). By using one of these tools, you agree that we may transfer that information to the
applicable third-party service. Third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for any
third party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third-party websites.
Linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content.
7. Reporting Intellectual Property Violations
- 7.1 The Platform respects the intellectual property rights of others and takes the protection of copyrights and
other intellectual property seriously. Only the intellectual property rights owner or person authorized to act on
behalf of the owner can report potentially infringing content. If you believe your work has been infringed through
the Services, please notify us at email@example.com with appropriate information and materials. Your contact
information will only be used to investigate your inquiry regarding potential copyright and other infringement
- 7.2 We will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by us to be “Repeat
Infringers.” A Repeat Infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had User Content
removed from the Service at least twice.
8. Prohibited Conduct
- 8.1 By using the service you agree NOT to:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or
misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous,
inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic,
harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing
features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting
to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly
permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i)
uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any
unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) attempting to collect personal
information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any
network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy,
or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation,
accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their User Content.
- 8.2 You are solely responsible for your behavior when accessing or using our Services. If, in our reasonable
opinion, you breach these Terms and engage in prohibited activities, as detailed herein, the Platform may
terminate the responsible accounts, and/or report such activities to law enforcement authorities, as appropriate.
We have the right, without provision of notice, to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, regulatory authority
or harmed party for any illegal or unauthorized use. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully
cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the
identity or other information of anyone posting any materials. We may initiate legal proceedings against you for
reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and
legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without
limitation, any violation of these Terms.
- 9.1 Your use of the Services is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis without any representations,
warranties or conditions from us, express or implied. The operation of the Services may be affected by numerous
factors beyond our control. The operation of the Services may not be continuous or uninterrupted or secure. The
exclusion of certain warranties and the limitation of certain liabilities is prohibited by legislation in some
jurisdictions. Such legislative limitations may apply to you.
- 9.2 The Platform may include content provided by third parties, including from other users and third-party
licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in any such third party content, other than the content
provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials.
Such materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of us. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third
party, for the content or accuracy of any third party materials.
- 9.3 We make no guarantee that your use of the Platform, and all other features or functionalities associated
with the Platform, or delivery or display of the Platform, will be available, uninterrupted, interference free, or
error free, or be free from any viruses, worms, or other security intrusions. You understand and agree that your
use the Platform, and use, access, download, or otherwise obtain materials or content through the Platform and any
associated sites or Platforms, at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage
to your property (including your computer system or mobile device used in connection with the Platform), or the
loss of data that results from the use if the Platform or the download or use of that material or content.
- 9.4 We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any Comments or other information submitted
by you to the Platform, and we expressly do not promise to store or keep any Comments that you have submitted to
the Platform. You are solely responsible for saving backup copies of any Comments that you upload to the Platform.
10. Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Platform shall not be liable to you for any direct,
indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, extra-contractual, or punitive damages of any kind
whatsoever, which are in any way related to the Platform or these Terms, regardless of legal theory (including,
without limitation, contract, tort, personal injury, property damage, negligence, warranty, or strict liability),
whether or not the Platform has been advised of the possibility or probability of such damages, and even if the
remedies otherwise available fail of their essential purposes. If you are dissatisfied with the Platform, or with
any of these Terms, or feel the Platform has breached these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue
using the Platform. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Platform, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their
respective officers, directors, employees, agents and advisors (each an "Indemnified Party") harmless from and
against any and all direct and indirect losses, claims, liabilities, expenses and costs, including, but not limited
to, attorneys' fees and expenses, which may be suffered or incurred by an Indemnified Party or asserted against an
Indemnified Party, arising out or connected with your breach of these Terms. You will assist and co-operate as fully
as reasonably required by an Indemnified Party in the defence of any such claim or demands. The disclaimer,
liability exclusion, liability limitation, release, and indemnity provisions in these Terms survive indefinitely
after the termination of these Terms.
12. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- 12.1 You consent and agree that the Terms the substantive application and interpretation hereof, and all matters
arising out of or in connection with this Terms (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) and any dispute or claim
arising out of, relating to, or in connection with these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws and regulations of Singapore without reference or regard to any choice or conflict of law
principles, provisions or rules thereof that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other
- 12.2 You agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy between you and the Platform arising in connection with
or relating in any way to these Terms or to your relationship with us (whether based in contract, tort, fraud,
misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless if the claims arise during or after the termination
of the Terms) will be determined by mandatory binding arbitration. Any arbitration between you and the Platform
will be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International
Arbitration Centre ("SIAC Rules") in force when the notice of arbitration is submitted.
Unless otherwise stated in the Terms, if any provision of the Terms is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable,
all remaining provisions continue in full force and effect. This "Severability" section shall survive any expiration
or termination of the Services.
14. Changes, Modification and Discontinuation of Services
- 14.1 We may modify the Terms from time to time ("Updated Terms"), for instance when we update the functionality
of the Services, to address a security threat or where there have been legal or regulatory changes that impact
these Terms or Service.
- 14.2 We may amend these Terms from time to time, to reflect changes to applicable laws, regulations, standards,
industry codes or other instruments of a similar nature, or to reflect changes, updates or new features to the
Platform and/or Services. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of any material changes to
these Terms, such as through a notice on our Platform or a push notification.
- However, you should periodically review the most up to date version to check for such changes. We will also
update the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms, to reflect the effective date of the most recently
updated version of the Terms.
- 14.3 We reserve the right, from time to time, in its sole discretion, to make changes to or discontinue any of
the Services at any time. We will provide reasonable advance notice, such as through a notice on our app of any
significant changes to our Services, or if the Service will be discontinued, whenever we reasonably can.
- 14.4 We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, change or discontinuance of the
15. Entire Agreement
The Terms together with any terms or document referenced or incorporated herein, are the entire agreement between
you and us regarding the Services. They may not be modified without the consent of a duly authorized representative
of us and will supersede and prevail over any terms or conditions you may include with any documents or
communication with us, regardless of whether we signs them or fails to object to them. This "Entire Agreement"
clause shall survive any expiration or termination of the Services.
These Terms are a contract between you and us. No other person will have any rights to enforce any of these Terms.
If you have any questions concerning the Services or these Terms, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.